Friday, November 19, 2010

Liam's Birthday Party








For Liam's party this year we went to Quincy to Going Bonkers! It was fun! Liam was treated like a king and all them want to go back. A lot of time was spent at the arcade as well! He received many gifts all of which he loved! I can't believe he is six already!
I bought an ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. I had some gel icing in my cabinet so I brought it along to write happy birthday with. Apparently it was old or stupid or both because it exploded in a clump at first and then wouldn't write very well so that the cake we ended up with. Oh well, it still tasted good. I think we are gonna have to use Joanne and her cake skills from here on out.
Cedric got sick and threw up in the giant garbage can next to the counter they serve the pizza off of. He was sick for about an hour or so then felt better again. It's always interesting when we are around! Never a dull moment. Cullen wouldn't play on anything. He was more interested in the booths.




No comments: