Friday, November 5, 2010

Overheard....

I had just woken up this morning when I overheard this coming from the dining room while I was in the bathroom:
Cedric: "Yeah, well you're King of the hobos!"
Tristan: " Look in the mirror, Cow!"

Bahahahahahah! This was all said in quiet voices so as to not be overheard but, it started my morning off with an laugh that I couldn't stop! King of the hobos!!?!?!?! Are you kidding me! My kids call each other hobos all the time for some reason.

Anyway, then I went to the office/laundry room to tell Jeremy about my good laugh and Liam comes up to me with a paper airplane and in all seriousness says this:
Liam: "Mom, you know what?"
Me: "What."
Liam: "This paper airplane can be Baby Eden's friend. I just need to draw a face on it."
Me: (with a smile on my face and a laugh being suppressed) "Okay, I bet she would like that."

Then he set forth to draw the face.....ahhhh, too funny! Maybe we all need a paper airplane for a friend. Maybe they are the best kind. Liam might be on to something here.....

No comments: