Friday, July 11, 2014

Life Is Crazy Busy

I have not, in fact, fallen off the face of the earth!  We are just so caught up in moving, doctor appointments, life, etc. that there is no time left over for anything!! Agh! I feel like the entire summer is being occupied with "things we need to do" and not with "fun summer things".  I swear once we are fully in the Nauvoo house I am going to have so much fun the rest of the summer. 
Right now we are in limbo as Jeremy and I have moved almost the entire house by ourselves.  My body hurts SO BAD.  I haven't had a decent nights sleep either.  But, it should all be worth it in the end.  I only have a few minutes to update this blog right now because I am waiting for Jeremy to get back from the bank so we can go to add another couch set to our already purchased couch, loveseat, chair, ottoman, and rug.  We are buying another set for the upstairs sitting area in the new house.  They said it could be up to a month for our other set to come in!!! WHAT THE WHAT?!?!  Apparently it was special order.  We had Mediacom to the new house today, pest control on Tuesday, Tony with Nature's Caretakers there yesterday.  Things are getting done though.  My brain is fried.  I can't even write a cohesive paragraph so I think I should just stop already. 

No comments: