Saturday, May 2, 2015

Random Life Post

Last night I got to take Tristan and a group of his friends to his monthly Improv class.  He is taking voice lessons too.  But, all the kids really seem to love Improv nights. I took him, Hailey, Waylon, Dyllan, and Jordan to Carthage and dropped them off.  While I was waiting, I made good use of my time by going to the Carthage house and washing walls to prep for paint.  Washing walls may seem easy and all but, I am here to tell you that is is not.  At all.  And it is especially difficult when your mother goes to your house earlier in the day and takes the freaking ladder that you were clearly using to wash the walls and paint with.  *big sigh*  Ahhh, I digress. 
The ride with teenagers in the car is weird.  I went through a variety of emotions, lol!  Wonder, Annoyance, Funny, Curious, so many emotions!  They actually all seem like a pretty good group of kids.  Not sure what they thought of me or that fact that I had to school them on the Red Hot Chili Peppers. 
Today I have four prom sessions.  I am hoping they all go well. My first shoot is at 1:00pm and I hate shooting in afternoon full sun.  I am hoping for a bit of cloud cover actually.
My brain is scattered lately and I can't focus.  I have too much happening, too fast and it is making me insane, lol!  I have surrounded myself with lists upon lists and I can't tell yet if it is making things better or worse.  How did life get so darn busy and crazy busy!?!?   

No comments: